Training is about more than slides and statistics. The trainings developed by Robin equip staff to return confidently to their roles with knowledge and skill that improves their understanding and interaction with children and young people.
All trainings developed by Healthy Teen Minds are aimed at those who want to:
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of child and adolescent mental health
- Develop practical strategies and ideas to apply to the young people with whom they work
- Build confidence to support colleagues and parents/carers involved with these issues
Healthy Teen Minds courses are are applicable to anyone who interacts with young people; they are most often delivered to a wide variety of professional groups including those from education, police, health and youth services. They can also be adapted to suit specific audiences including individual organisations, parents/carers and young people themselves.
Robin can create custom training, interactive sessions and presentations based on clinical experience and evidence-based practice or you can take your pick from these courses below that are already developed and benefit from participant feedback and ongoing revision.
Healthy Teen Minds Training Guide 2018/2019 or click the links below for more information:
- Understanding: Self Harm (3 hours)
- Understanding Eating Disorders (3 hours)
- Understanding Anxiety (3 hours)
- Mental Health Masterclass (6 hours)
- Navigating CAMHS (3 hours)
- Open Talk (Shared Decision Making in CAMHS) (6 + 3 Hours)
- We Can Talk CYP mental health training (for hospital staff) (7 hours)
Check the HTM Facebook Events Page for all the latest information and sign-up to Healthy Teen Minds quarterly newsletter to keep up-to-date on Robin’s favourite resources and the latest training dates.