“Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world”
People Unlimited is a Social Enterprise working to transform the way the world feels about mental health.
We are currently looking for a freelance script writer to help us with a new project. This project will seek to improve the care received by LGBTQIA+ young people when experiencing a mental health crisis. For this project we will require a first person to camera script as well as interviewer questions to elicit responses around key themes. These new resources (video and text) will sit on our Crisis Tools online learning platform – www.crisistools.org.uk.
We are looking for the following person:
- A script writer with experience writing for documentaries, film or theatre.
- Experience in writing for educational or training organisations is desirable but not essential.
- Lived experience of issues with mental health.
- Someone who identifies as LGBTQIA+.
- Open to collaborating closely with Young People.
The project will last approximately 4 to 6 weeks and we are looking for someone who is available to start working with us on this project from the end of October 2022.
Pay: A competitive daily or hourly rate to be agreed with the right candidate.
Contact: Please send a CV and short expression of interest or any questions to Kate Hutchinson, firstname.lastname@example.org